DUI Laywer in Dayton
Have you or a loved one been arrested for drinking and driving? Then you will need an attorney. Larry J. Denny is a local Dayton DUI lawyer who can help. You deserve an attorney that knows both the ins and outs of the law and also knows how to help you and give you peace of mind. We will help you every step of the way to get you through the process and to the outcome you deserve.
We offer free consultations 24 hours a day to assist you in understanding what charges have been brought against you and what the next steps are. DUI charges are not to be taken lightly. You can lose your license, pay hefty fines, or even go to jail. Every situation is different. Hiring the right attorney is paramount in not only preventing the worst outcomes but to protecting your rights. We have 37 years of defense experience in driving while intoxicated charges.
So if you have recently been arrested for DUI, call the Law Office of Larry J. Denny, your Dayton DUI lawyer. We have the knowledge and understanding. We will give you the personal attention and are focused on your individual situation. There is no use in waiting, schedule your appointment today.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultations 24 Hours A Day
- Over 30 Years Of DUI Defense Experience
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense
- Life Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Regarded As The Dean Of DUI Defense In The Miami Valley
- A leader in the development of new case law in the DUI field
- Regarded as the Dean of DUI in Southern Ohio
- Don't be ashamed to call for free information and advice. We want to help you understand the affects of your charges on your life.
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.