DUI Services in Dayton
Are you located in Dayton? DUI services for the public are provided by the Law Office of Larry Denny. Known as the Dean of DUI defense, our office is the place to call for any type of driving under the influence charges that you may have incurred.
Larry Denny is an affiliate of the National College of DUI Defense and also a constituent of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. He is the smart choice for your defense. There are many attorneys out there who claim that they can help you. You deserve a lawyer that is top notch and who has specialized in driving under the influence defense.
He is here to help you to:
- Comprehend the charges being brought against you
- Familiarize yourself with your rights
- Discover if there has been any illegal activity by the arresting officer
- Verify which actions to take that may apply to your case
Have you been arrested for driving under the influence? No matter if it’s your first offense or not, you are going to need a qualified, dependable lawyer. Call the Law Office of Larry Denny today for your Dayton DUI services. Schedule an appointment today and protect yourself and your rights.
Anytime you get behind the wheel of a car after having a few drinks you run the risk of being stopped and arrested for driving under the influence. However, there are some areas around the Miami Valley where you are more likely to be pulled over. Here are a few:
- The Dayton Mall Area/ 725 and McEwen Road: all of the restaurants and bars in this neighborhood make it an ideal area for the police to set up shop and keep their eyes peeled.
- The Greene: this is a new development located in Beavercreek. It has a lot of restaurants and bars, and it has a nice big parking lot. It attracts younger, more carefree crowds who aren’t worried about the possibility of a DUI. The police are aware of this fact.
- Miller Lane: Located just off of I-75, this area has almost every restaurant you could imagine. It’s also a fair distance from residential areas, so the police know the people who are eating and drinking there have to get home somehow.
- Brown Street: Everyone knows that college kids indulge in the occasional alcoholic beverage. This area is rife with bars and brazen individuals in their early twenties, mostly students at the University of Dayton; the police know that they are out and about.
- The Oregon District: popular place for nightlife. Most people do not live in the area, and must get home somehow.
- North Dixie Drive: huge concentration of bars in this neighborhood. You can’t drive around at 2:30 in the morning without seeing a police cruiser in this area.
- Interstate 75/675: being a quicker route with higher speed limits, people usually travel these routes to get somewhere fast.
- In addition to this short list of hot spots around the area, drivers need to be aware that there is an increased police presence around certain holidays. Memorial Day, Labor Day, Fourth of July, St. Patrick’s Day, New Years Eve, and Super Bowl Sunday all cause the police to step up their efforts to catch drunk drivers.
Why Choose Us?
- Free Consultations 24 Hours A Day
- Over 30 Years Of DUI Defense Experience
- Member of the National College of DUI Defense
- Life Member of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Regarded As The Dean Of DUI Defense In The Miami Valley
- A leader in the development of new case law in the DUI field
- Regarded as the Dean of DUI in Southern Ohio
- Don't be ashamed to call for free information and advice. We want to help you understand the affects of your charges on your life.
Please consult an attorney for advice about your individual situation. This site and its information is not legal advice, nor is it intended to be. Feel free to get in touch by electronic mail, letters or phone calls. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship. Until an attorney-client relationship is established, please withhold from sending any confidential information to us.